Whether you’re a professional golfer, caddie, junior, or amateur golfer, AimPoint Green Reading will transform your game by teaching you the one aspect of putting which is never taught–exactly where to aim.
Mark Sweeney has pioneered a revolutionary green-reading method based on the highly accurate, Emmy Award winning AimPoint Technology seen on the Golf Channel. After going through the AimPoint Green Reading education, you will never again have to guess at how much a putts breaks. Any putt. Learn that putting is predictable and discover the most effective and reliable ways to determine the direction and precise amount of break for any putt, all based on gravity (only works on earth).
What You Will Learn
- How to accurately identify slope
- How slope direction and grade affect break
- How your position on the slope influences break and speed
- How to identify your position on the slope
- How to determine precise break amounts based on position
- How to handle changing or multiple slopes
- How position relates to speed control
- How to determine optimum approach shot strategies